We specialise in organisational behaviour
Organisations run on people. And people are complex. Our motivations and needs are not always clear. Emotion can cloud our judgment. Many of our talents remain hidden. Things are not always as they seem.
So the more people you employ and the greater their inter-dependence, the more complicated your organisation becomes.
You want the best from your people. You want the best for your organisation. But sometimes, it feels as though your people are not onside. It feels as if they’re working against their own best interests.
Enact understands people. We know how they think and behave. We know how they feel. How they relate to others. And we know what lies beneath.
Enact understands organisations. Their strengths. Their vulnerabilities. Their enormous untapped potential to be a force for positive change in the world.
We work with the whole person, and with the whole organisation. We balance logic and emotion, because both are essential to any organisation’s well-being. And once your people discover their talent for clarity and empathy, the possibilities are endless.
So contact us if you are experiencing:
- Conflict in the workplace
- Poor communication between individuals, or across departments
- Teams that don’t work
- Challenges with mental health issues, or staff burnout
- Resistance to change
- Employee disengagement—loss of motivation, low productivity, high levels of absenteeism or staff turnover
- Difficulty developing innovative new products or services
- Trouble attracting and keeping the right staff
- That uneasy feeling that tells you something is wrong—but you don’t know what!
When you engage Enact, there is no limit to what you might achieve:
- An organisational culture that embraces open communication, emotional honesty, and collaborative innovation
- Clear strategic goals, aligned with consistent work procedures
- People who understand their needs, express them clearly, and resolve potential conflicts before they arise
- Leaders who balance compassion, insight and wisdom
- Cohesive, supportive teams that actively engage in organisational change
- A workplace that is awesomely authentic!
Get in touch
Contact Us Now for more information